Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fending off the jam monster

My new Macbook should be coming in the mail soon, I'm really excited. But for now, I'm using the netbook & I'm spreading straberry jam onto my toast. You know what I hate? Butter on toast. It is so disgusting - gak! Anyways, I thought an update is really in need and today was the day. I guess I'll do this chronologically?
Two weeks ago, my sister, my aunt & I went down to the Kennedy Center and saw probably the best musical ever: Spring Awakening! I really would like to rave on and on about it, but I feel I might bore you, so I'll just say one thing: It was fabulous & the tour cast (which I saw) is now in Chicago. Last week, I went for a 40-mile bike ride from a small outskirt town out of DC, to Georgetown and then down along the C & O Canal. And back! I was heavily burned but it was a good ride despite that. Then yesterday, I celebrated my grandparent's 55th wedding anniversary with a few of my family memebers and we went down to Assateague Island and had a lot of fun! We even saw a few ponies!

No comments:

Post a Comment